安全出口 → http://www.playstation.jp/psp/
非常出口 → http://www.playstation.jp/psp/
To sacrifice yourself. Experimental. Extremely dangerous.
No warranty. Use on your own risk and responsibility.
Anything may happen. We recommend you to avoid seeing/downloading/using this.
Emergency exit -> http://www.playstation.jp/psp/
* this CAUTION copy from SEC(nem) :p
if you dont know exactly what it does and what you could use it for by looking at the posted code, forget it. you dont need it at all.
Don't use "IPL Data" from "ridge racers's kbooti.bin", it will brick your PSP !!!
on FW1.00 PSP
1. Restore FW1.00 PSP to "Default Setting"
2. copy FW1.50 UpDate EBOOT.PBP to a blank 32MB MemStick's Root(ms0:/)
3. Extract FW100HELPER to MemStick
4. run FW100HELPER on FW1.00 PSP, it will Dump FW1.00's IPL, flash0 and FW1.50's ipl_update.prx to ms0:/FW100DOWNDATE
5. when Finished PSP will restart, put this MemStick to FW1.50 PSP
on FW1.50 PSP
6. Restore FW1.50 PSP to "Default Setting"
7. Extract FW100_DownDate to MemStick
8. run FW100_DownDate, when Finished PSP will restart
9. Restore this PSP to "Default Setting"
10. FW1.50 PSP NOW is FW1.00 PSP ^o^
FW100HELPER.zip (moonlight's "1.50 HELPER" mod.)
FW100_DownDate.zip (prebuilt binary)
Download-Link : http://rapidshare.de/files/25091655/FW100_DownDate_v1.05.zip.html